Friday, December 12, 2008

100 have you evers

Saw this on another blog! I now tag: Jamie, April, Heather, Erin, Juje and Terry!

1. Started your own blog: Duh!
2. Slept under the stars: Oh yeah!
3. Played in a band: I’ve played volleyball in a band-AID, does that count?
4. Visited Hawaii: In my dreams! When I’m rich and famous, I will!!
5. Watched a meteor shower: Yes! And it was TOTALLY AWESOME!
6. Given more than you can afford to charity: If I did, I wouldn’t tell-I’d lose the blessing!!
7. Been to Disneyland: Many times
8. Climbed a mountain: Yes
9. Held a praying mantis: Yes
10. Sang a solo: Yes- It was not pretty!
11. Bungee jumped: No, nor will I ever!!!!
12. Visited Paris: No, but after Hawaii, I’m going to Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea: No, but I would love too.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch: Sewing, it’s an art, if your good, which I’m not, so does that count?
15. Adopted a child: YES!! He’s AWESOME!
16. Had food poisoning: Yes, pineapple yogurt from BYU. I still can’t eat it to this day. Four days of upchucking!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty: No, too hot!
18. Grown your own vegetables: Yes, lots of time, I’m of mormon, it’s what we do.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France: See #12 above
20. Slept on an overnight train: When I was 6 months old, though my mom swears I never slept, does crying all night count?
21. Had a pillow fight: Yes
22. Hitch hiked: Yes, STUPID KID!!!
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill: I was sick of work!
24. Built a snow fort: Bazillions of times
25. Held a lamb: Yes
26. Gone skinny dipping: Fat dipping you mean? No. Not with this body.
27. Run a Marathon: hahahahahaha!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice: On the way home from #4 and #12 I will
29. Seen a total eclipse: Yes
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset: Lots of times, they are my favorite times of the day
31. Hit a home run: I don’t think so
32. Been on a cruise: Oh yeah!! Best vacation ever!
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person: Many times
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors: No
35. Seen an Amish community: Lots of times. LOVE IT THERE
36. Taught yourself a new language: Pig Latin
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied: No
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person: No
39. Gone rock climbing: No, nor do I want to.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David: No
41. Sung karaoke: Yes, as a group on the above mentioned cruise. Don and his buddies sang Paper Roses!!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt: Yes
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant: No
44. Visited Africa: No, I don’t do bugs
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight: Yes, many times
46. Been transported in an ambulance: No, thankfully
47. Had your portrait painted: Oh yeah, not a day goes by when some artist doesn’t stop me in the streets and ask if he/she can paint me.
48. Gone deep sea fishing: Sort of, I fished off a pier in the Atlantic ocean!
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person: Not yet
50. Met a Prophet of God: Yes, well he was a pre-prophet. Elder Ezra Taft Benson (soon after called to be President)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling: Yes! Way cool
52. Kissed in the rain: Yes, it’s not as fun as the movies portray it either, it’s slimy and slippery!
53. Played in the mud: As a child
54. Gone to a drive-in theater: Many times
55. Been in a movie: Yes, Junior high math video for my school
56. Visited the Great Wall of China: No
57. Started a business: Yes, lemonade stands and baked good stands—pretty good money too!
58. Taken a martial arts class: Yes, LOVED IT. Took it for three years
59. Visited Russia: No, not too sure I want to either.
60. Served at a soup kitchen: No
61. Sold Scout Cookies: Yes, unfortunately,
62. Gone whale watching: Yes, but only saw Dolphins, which was quite impressive also.
63. Got flowers for no reason: Yes, all the time! Thanks Don
64. Donated , platelets, or plasma: yes
65. Gone sky diving: No, Nor will I EVER!
66. Visited a Concentration Camp: No
67. Bounced a check : Yes
68. Flown in a helicopter: No
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy: No
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial: Yes
71. Eaten caviar: Yes, disgusting
72. Pieced a quilt: Yes
73. Stood in Times Square: yes
74. Toured the Everglades: No
75. Been fired from a job: No
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London: No
77. Broken a bone: No
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle: Yes, and I did not like it
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person: No
80. Published a book: In the process right now!! Editing stages as we speak.
81. Visited the Vatican: NO
82. Bought a brand new car: No
83. Walked in Jerusalem: No
84. Had your picture in the newspaper: No, but I have had editorials published n newspapers.
86. Visited the White House: Yes
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating: No, disgusting!
88. Had chickenpox: Yes
89. Saved someone's life: No
90. Sat on a jury: No, called but never chosen
91. Met someone famous: Of course, I lived in LA. I met the "Skipper"-Gilligan’s Island, Billy Barty-midget, Jay Osmond, and a few others
92. Joined a book club:Yes
93. Lost a loved one: Yes
94. Had a baby: Yes, a few times.
95. Seen the Alamo in person: yes
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake: Floated, that is good enough
97. Been involved in a law suit:No
98. Owned a cell phone: Yes
99. Been stung by a bee: Yes
100. Read an entire book in one day: Breaking Dawn

No comments: