Saturday, December 12, 2009

This year's Christmas card photo!


Sorry, Tiger was a huge disappointment. I thought he was a cut above, turns out he was a "slice ;}" below!
What do Tigers have in common with Seals? They both get clubbed by Norwegians.

What were Tiger Woods & his wife doing out at 3:00 a.m. in the morning? They went Clubbing.

Tiger's new movie is out: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant.



Apparently the police asked Tiger's wife how many times she hit him. She said "I don't know exactly… but put me down for a 5."

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole-in-one

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

Ping just offered Elin Woods an endorsement contract pushing her own set of drivers. They are said to be named Elin Woods…”Clubs you can beat Tiger with.”

Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger!

Elin's excuse? She had to play a bad lie.

Just because you’re the world’s no. 1 golfer, it doesn’t mean you can’t be beaten by your wife.

What is the par on a Cadillac Escalade?

Tiger Woods apparently is giving up pro golf. He was rumored saying 'My putting is still good, but I keep driving into the trees.'

Tiger has been dropped from the Ryder Cup team as his terrible record of being beaten by the Europeans continues.


Why did Tiger cross the road? 'Cuz there was a pissed off Swede on this side.


Tiger just changed his nickname but still kept it in the cat family. His new name? Cheetah.


I made it out of my driveway this morning, now I can finally say that I can outdrive Tiger.

No comments: